- France - Sarreguemines, F-57204
- Routenplaner starten
Diesen Beruf teilen|
Accounting, Finance and Controlling Manager (m/f)
Tradition and Innovation
Since 1919 the AKG Group is a specialist in the field of heat transfer. Our group of companies is financially sound, innovative and expanding. With about 2.750 employees at 13 locations in Europe, the Americas and Asia we develop and produce heat exchangers for a multitude of application areas and branches.
AKG France S.A.S is the French subsidiary of the AKG Group. Established in Lorraine in 1992, we offer tailor-made technical solutions for high-performance cooling systems. Our heat exchangers and coolers are intended for many applications: public works machinery, compressors, agricultural and forestry machinery, mining machinery, railroad, military vehicles etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The manager produces and supervises the company's financial statements. He also provides the decision-making tools necessary for strategic management.
- Take charge and/or supervise the accounting and financial management as a whole (including monthly closings and balance sheet) by guaranteeing the reliability of the general and analytical accounting and compliance with accounting and tax standards, within the framework imposed by the group;
- Manage the budgetary process, taking into account the framework imposed by the group, in order to set benchmarks for the company, allowing it to compare actual and planned figures and, if necessary, to reorient its practices
- Develop, implement and monitor industrial and commercial controlling, particularly in the form of indicators and dashboards, in order to facilitate operational and strategic management and optimize the company's performance, by selecting and using the most appropriate tools;
- Ensure communication related to finance internally (head office, managers, employees, etc.) and externally (accountants, auditors, administrative departments, customers, suppliers, service providers, etc.) in order to ensure the proper circulation of information within and outside the company.
- Manage the department on a daily basis by ensuring the development of the skills of her/his employees (recruitment, training, versatility, interviews, etc.), to ensure that resources are in line with needs.
- Several years of experience with BAC+4 in finance and accounting or BAC+2
- French, as a native language + German (C1) and/or English (C1)
- Very good knowledge in SAP and Microsoft Office pack, partial knowledge in ERP Pay
- Orientation and sense of results
- Analysis and synthesis
- Sense of discretion / confidentiality
- Leadership and entrepreneurship
- Performance management
- As available