- Mexico - Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco
- Iniciar planejador de rotas
- Descrição do trabalho
Compartilhe este trabalho|
Regional Sales Manager (m/f)
Tradition und Innovation
Since 1919 the AKG Group is a specialist in the field of heat transfer. Our group of companies is financially sound, innovative and expanding. With about 2.750 employees at 13 locations in Europe, the Americas and Asia we develop and produce heat exchangers for a multitude of application areas and branches.
AKG Lagos de Moreno S.A. de C.V. was incorporated in Mexico in October 2021 and belongs to the group of AKG sites of North America. Start of production will be in spring 2022. Main areas will be cooling solutions for construction, forestry, agriculture, on-highway, compressor, material handling, industrial, off-highway, and mining markets for AKG´s customers in North American countries.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Manager develops and manages the business relationships between key AKG OEM and distributor accounts. There will be between 3 to 6 months of inside sales training before taking over accounts and territory.
- Oversee and manage AKG distributors and OEM relationships
- Promote business relationship between customers and AKG by on-site customer visits in support of long-term success. Responsible for the profitability of assigned accounts to meet AKG profit goals
- Competent in all AKG sizing and reliability software programs
- Assist AKG with introduction of new products with assigned customers. Able to interchange competitor products with AKG products
- Understand and interpret customer technical requirements and recommend respective AKG cooling solutions
- Effectively communicate market trends, customer forecast information, product competitiveness, and new business opportunities to management
- Support sales plan and growth objectives by pursuing new business and accounts, prepare and deliver presentations, comply competitive and market analysis, identify product development need, and support trade shows as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in either a technical or a business discipline, along with several years of industry related experience. A Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred
- Experience in Mobile Fluid Power/Hydraulics or Industrial Fluid Power/Hydraulics sales or field service strongly preferred
- Able to represent AKG independently during routine customer visits, presentations, and other elements involving commercial and technical interface with customers
- Have demonstrated capacity for completing heat transfer calculations to include sizing, calculations, design principles, system engineering, and knowledge of manufacturing environment for mechanical engineering type equipment
- Established aptitude in managing customer communications in written and/or oral form such as supporting customer quotes, agreements, technical specifications, development plans, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Energetic, fast learner, with willingness to tackle a wide range of responsibilities
- Well organized individual who knows how to set up and manage customer files, both written and online
- Ability to work independently and able to function efficiently in multi-tasking situations
- As available